Today I thought I’d share some beauty products with you I use every single day. Hope you’ll enjoy this post. The products are mainly all from the drugstore so they’re affordable.
First of all I have to say that I’m not going all out with my makeup every single day. I only use foundation, bronzer, highlighter etc. when I’m going out or feel like it. Most of the time though I’m too lazy and just put on the things you can see below.
- Concealer: Wake Up Concealer by Manhatten in the shade 002 Classic Beige
- Powder: Soft Compact Powder Natural Look by Manhattan in the shade 3 Beige
- Blush: Either Powder Rouge Tender Touch by Manhattan or 09 Journey by NYX
- Mascara: either Colossal Go Extreme! by Maybelline or Perversion by Urban Decay
- Eyebrows: the pencile is by Lacura Beauty in the shade blond
- Brushes/Sponges: 106 Powder Brush by Zoeva, for my concealer I use the miracle complexion sponge by Real Techniques and I have no clue where the brush I use for blush is from and my eyelash curler is by beeline
General Beauty Products
So the following products are the once I also use on a day to day basis except for the shampoo and conditioner as I am not washing my hair every day.
- Shampoo/Conditioner: argan oil of morocco by OGX
- Shower gel: either any by dove or sebamed
- Body Lotion: Express Hydration by Nivea
- Cleansing lotion: either the cleansing location or the gentle exfoliating scrub by Nivea
- Wipes: by Cien
- Face Cream: Soft by Nivea
- Toothpaste: Extra White by Odol-med3
Hope you enjoyed this post and I’ll see you next week. – xo.
as I’ve been in a holiday mood lately and really would like to travel around the world, I thought I’d just share some places, countries, cities with you I’d really like to visit. I may have to mention that I haven’t really been to that many places yet, I sure have seen somethings around the world, but there’s definitely room for many more.
- New York – definitely on the top of my list. I’ve been to NYC before, but only for like three days back in 2009, when I did a three week exchange program. I totally fell in love with the hustle and bustle the city has to over and hope that I’ll be able to experience that again for a little bit longer.
- Los Angeles – Of course I would also love to go and check out the west
- coast as well. Who doesn’t want to get a climbs of the Hollywood feeling?
- Thailand – Lately I’ve seen a lot of pictures of Thailand and some of my friends have been there on vacation. Would love to backpack around the country for a few weeks and just enjoy the scenery.
- Australia – Some of my favorite YouTubers/Bloggers live there and it just makes me want to take the next flight to Australia and have a good time.
- Hawaii – any explanations needed?!
- Canada – a road trip through Canada sounds pretty amazing to me. The landscape there just looks amazing and I’m sure it’s worth a visit.
- Nashville – as I am a big fan of country music Nashville definitely is a place I just have to visit.
There are way more places I’d like to visit, but the list would be way too long. If you’ve been to any of those places I would love to hear about your experiences and the places you loved the most. Also let me know which places are still on your travel-to-do list.
Until next time – xo.
I decided to make this post a short one and just share with you my favorite Instagram accounts. They’re in no particular order just the way they came into my mind. You’ll also see that the accounts aren’t directed to a specific topic, they’re totally random from lifestyle, sports, food, fashion to interior inspiration. Hope you’ll enjoy this one.
- naturallystefanie – a vegan girl who also has her own YouTube channel and is really into fitness.
- carodaur – German blogger
- classyinteriors – looooove the pictures they post. So much inspiration. Makes you want to redecorate again and again
- magic_fox – who doesn’t love to see pictures of nicely dressed men?!
- bonnyrebecca – Bonny’s a vegan blogger and YouTuber from Australia. Really love her.
- frenchiebutt – this dog is the cutest!
- deleasekathleen – beautiful girl
- annasaccone – as you may already know I’m a big fan of the SacconeJoly’s
- ziba.reads – if you love to read you should definitely check her out.
- pumping.sophia.thiel – German fitness junkie.
Of course I am also following other accounts and accounts of celebrities, but I thought it would be more interesting for you to maybe check out some different people. Enjoy and see you next time – xo.
P.S.: don’t forget to follow me on Instagram as well. It’s taschahfmn.
as I just went to a concert yesterday, I thought I’d let you be part of my love for concerts.
I try to go to go to as many concert as I can without going overboard and spoiling that experience. My last concert before the one yesterday was in June 2015. Part of that is that I sometimes think they’re overpriced and even though I like that singer I don’t want to spend that much money on him or her. But when I do decide to spend the money I’m never disappointed. I just love seeing that person performing on stage and just be able to party with them and have fun. Some people don’t get that, they prefer spending their money on clothes or makeup, and even though I like to spend my money on that stuff as well I still love to just set aside a little bit to go to concerts.
At the moment I’m still in that after-concert-bliss and let me tell you, for me that’s such an amazing feeling. What can I say, I love seeing those people do what they love on stage and spend the time with other people who enjoy their music. Another thing I love about concerts, you meet new people and some even turn into very good friends.
Here a few pictures of concerts I went to in the last few years:
Selena Gomez – 14. September 2013
Miley Cyrus – 6. June 2014
Luke Bryan – 6. March 2015
Taylor Swift – 20. June 2015
Kygo – 2. April 2016
While I’m still living in that after-concert-bliss and don’t want to go back to work tomorrow, I hope you all had a nice weekend and will have a good start of the new week tomorrow. I’d also love to hear about the concerts you’ve been to and which one was your favorite. -xo