Today I thought I’d share some beauty products with you I use every single day. Hope you’ll enjoy this post. The products are mainly all from the drugstore so they’re affordable.
First of all I have to say that I’m not going all out with my makeup every single day. I only use foundation, bronzer, highlighter etc. when I’m going out or feel like it. Most of the time though I’m too lazy and just put on the things you can see below.
- Concealer: Wake Up Concealer by Manhatten in the shade 002 Classic Beige
- Powder: Soft Compact Powder Natural Look by Manhattan in the shade 3 Beige
- Blush: Either Powder Rouge Tender Touch by Manhattan or 09 Journey by NYX
- Mascara: either Colossal Go Extreme! by Maybelline or Perversion by Urban Decay
- Eyebrows: the pencile is by Lacura Beauty in the shade blond
- Brushes/Sponges: 106 Powder Brush by Zoeva, for my concealer I use the miracle complexion sponge by Real Techniques and I have no clue where the brush I use for blush is from and my eyelash curler is by beeline
General Beauty Products
So the following products are the once I also use on a day to day basis except for the shampoo and conditioner as I am not washing my hair every day.
- Shampoo/Conditioner: argan oil of morocco by OGX
- Shower gel: either any by dove or sebamed
- Body Lotion: Express Hydration by Nivea
- Cleansing lotion: either the cleansing location or the gentle exfoliating scrub by Nivea
- Wipes: by Cien
- Face Cream: Soft by Nivea
- Toothpaste: Extra White by Odol-med3
Hope you enjoyed this post and I’ll see you next week. – xo.